History in the making. Stories and wine well worth sharing.
It’s an ageless tale of adventure and courage – one that never grows old or out of fashion. The essence of Barrels & Drums™ selection of alcohol-free wines transcends time and crosses borders. It creates a new culture.
Barrels & Drums™ inventive past celebrates the appearance of, and language spoken by, 18th and 19th century trading companies – the sailors and explorers who followed ancient trading routes across perilous oceans and over rugged terrain. Barrels & Drums™ romanticizes their adventures, and by doing so, encourages today’s consumers to stretch their own imaginations. Be brave. Be bold. Be open-minded. Make your own history. We have – and it’s great fun.
Barrels & Drums Commercial Features
- It will never replace conventional wine, but Barrels & Drums™ offers an alternative for food pairing that’s better than juice, soft drinks, or other beverages.
- Barrels & Drums is a set of de-alcoholized wines. This means they have been produced as conventional wines with alcohol, and through a de-alcoholization process, we remove the alcohol content to a minimum.
- Chardonnay – white still; Merlot – red still; Chardonnay – sparkling; all below 0.5% alcohol by volume.
- De-alcoholized wines that actually taste like wines.
- Minimum amount of residual sugar.
- Distinctive illustrations and unique, descriptive text on the labels establishes an upscale image – all in order for the consumer to dare having a bottle of alcohol free on the table without being ashamed.
- Easy identification on the label for food pairing.